Post-graduate Programmes (PG Programmes)
Types of PG Programmes:
1. Post-graduate Diploma (FCRP™) – Awarded by IPE-Paris
Currently, upon completing Financing & Capital Raising Professional™ (FCRP™) Programme, candidates would be awarded Post-graduate Diploma by IPE Management School of Paris (IPE-Paris) in France.
Participants would also be awarded Financing & Capital Raising ProfessionalTM (FCRPTM) designation by International Professional Managers Association (IPMA) of U.K, and members of International Professional Managers Association (IPMA) (MPMA).
FCRP™ is our innovative, unique & practical programme on financing & capital raising for Cos. Graduates of FCRPTM could claim maximum of 4 modules exemptions for admission into FCR Online MBA, subject to our approval.
2. PG Programmes in Partnership with Simplilearn, which is Collaborating with Renowned US Universities
PG Programmes in collaboration between SimpliLearn & top US Universities include:
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- California Institute of Technology (Caltech)
- University of Massachusetts Amherst (Isenberg School of Management)
- University of Massachusetts Amherst (College of Engineering)
- Purdue University
Upon successful completion & passing the required assessment(s), participants of our Post-graduate Programmes in collaboration with Simplilearn would be awarded Post-graduate Certificate, instead of Post-graduate Diploma.