Introduction to Data Analytics Online Course
(All course fees are in USD)
This Data Analytics Online Course introduces beginners to the fundamental concepts of data analytics through real-world case studies and examples. You’ll learn about project lifecycles, the difference between data analytics, data science, and machine learning; building an analytics framework, and using analytics tools to draw business insights.
Offered in Partnership with
- 2 hours of Online self-paced learning
- Course completion certificate widely accepted by industries globally
- Real-world case studies and examples
Skills to be Learned
- Types of data analytics
- Frequency distribution plots
- Swarm plots
- Data visualization
- Data science methodologies
- Analytics adoption frameworks
- Trends in data analytics
Award upon Successful Completion
Introduction to Data Analytics “Certificate of Achievement” from Simplilearn
- Understand how to solve analytical problems in real-world scenarios
- Define effective objectives for analytics projects
- Work with different types of data
- Understand the importance of data visualization to drive more effective business decisions and ROI
- Understand charts, graphs, and tools used for analytics and use them to gain valuable insights
- Create an analytics adoption framework Identify upcoming trends in data analytics
Who Should Enrol
The course caters to CxO-level and middle management professionals who want to improve their ability to derive business value and ROI from analytics.
This course is also ideal for anyone who wishes to learn the fundamentals of data analytics and pursue a career in this growing field.
This Introduction to Data Analytics for Beginners course has been designed for all levels Familiarity with mathematics is helpful for this course.
- Lesson 1 – Course Introduction
- Lesson 2 – Data Analytics Overview
- Lesson 3 – Dealing with Different Types of Data
- Lesson 4 – Data Visualization for Decision making
- Lesson 5 – Data Science Data Analytics and Machine Learning
- Lesson 6 – Data Science Methodology
- Lesson 7 – Data Analytics in Different Sectors
- Lesson 8 – Analytics Framework and Latest trends
Accessible Period of Course
1 year from date of enrolment
…..The instructors are qualified and knowledgeable and willing to help. I have started with this course, and have finished three courses in the past. I would recommend…. to my friends and colleagues.
Sateesh Kumar Chillakuru
……I found this to be one of the best online instructor-led portals, and I would definitely recommend it. After the certification, I was able to change my job role from a Hadoop Developer to a Big Data Engineer with a good salary hike.
My experience with has been great. The course material, designed by industry experts, is well planned. It can be accessed via Android and IOS apps and the LMS is easy to use. The trainer, Mrs. Deepti Gupta is fast and resolves any issues quickly.
…..best platform for people who want to learn……introductory and interactive courses with highly talented trainers who helped me learn and grow in my industry. The course content is so clear and concise that it is virtually effortless to understand. I would recommend it to everyone.
…….well organized and explanatory, which gives you a perfect head start. They’ll make you understand the concepts all the way from the basics, which is the best part. I am a beginner in coding, and still, I can understand the content very clearly.
- Students 0 student
- Max Students10000
- Duration2 hour
- Skill levelall
- Re-take course100000
Lessson 1 - Course Introduction
Lesson 2 - Data Analystics Overview
Lesson 3 - Dealing with Different Types of Data
Lesson 4 - Data Visualization for Decision making
Lesson 5 - Data Science, Data Analytics, and Machine Learning
Lesson 6 - Data Science Methodology
Lesson 7 - Data Analytics in Different Sectors
Lesson 8 - Analytics Framework and Latest trends