MongoDB Developer and Administrator – Online Training Course
(All course fees are in USD)
MongoDB Developer and Administrator Online Course helps prepare you to be job-ready by helping you master data modeling, ingestion, query, sharding, and data replication with MongoDB, along with installing, updating, and maintaining MongoDB environment. You will also gain proficiency in MongoDB configuration and backup methods as well as monitoring and operational strategies.
Offered in Partnership with
5+ hours of self-paced online learning
Total online blended learning: 20+ hours
- 20+ hours of online blended learning
- Live online virtual classes by industry experts
- Demos explaining key concepts
- Software licence included during course validity
- Hands-on lab exercises to be executed in a virtual machine
- Industry-based projects in e-learning and telecom domains
Skills to be Learned
- Writing Java and NodeJs apps
- CRUD Operations in MongoDB
- Replication and sharding
- Indexing and Aggregation
- MongoDB tools
- MongoDB backup methods
- Replica sets
Award upon Successful Completion
MongoDB Developer and Administrator “Certificate of Achievement”
This online course is aligned with MongoDB Developer certification exam. This MongoDB online training will equip you with concepts of MongoDB development services, the most popular NoSQL database, to handle their increasing data storage and handling demands and data modeling, ingestion, query, sharding, and data replication with MongoDB, along with installing, updating, and maintaining the MongoDB environment.
This online course will train you on MongoDB configuration and backup methods as well as monitoring and operational strategies.
For details of the MongoDB exam, pls see here: MongoDB Professional Certification | MongoDB
Course fee excludes the MongoDB Developer professional exam nor exam voucher. You have sole responsibilities to enrol the exam yourself directly.
When you complete this MongoDB course, you will be able to accomplish the following:
- Develop expertise writing Java and NodeJS applications using MongoDB
- Master the skills of replication and sharding of data in MongoDB to optimize read/write performance and perform installation, configuration, and maintenance of the MongoDB environment
- Get hands-on experience creating and managing different types of indexes in MongoDB for query execution
- Proficiently store unstructured data in MongoDB and develop skills for processing huge amounts of data using MongoDB tools
- Gain proficiency in MongoDB configuration, backup methods, monitoring, and operational strategies
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of how to manage DB Notes, Replica set, and master-slave concepts
Project 1 – E-Learning Industry
Project 2 – Telecom Industry
Using Mongo DB for Call Data and Analysis, help a telecom company scale their database to store 15 years of calling data of its users in compliance with new government regulations.
Project 3 – Training Center
Help a corporate training provider deal with a huge amount of data as it plans to share a performance analysis report with its clients.
Course Completion Criteria
- Complete the self-pace learning online course.
- Attend online virtual classes
- Complete projects and 1 simulation test with a minimum score of 80%.
Who Should Enrol
This MongoDB Certification course is ideal for professionals aspiring to launch a career in NoSQL databases and MongoDB, including database administrators, database architects, software developers, software architects, database professionals, project managers, IT developers, testers, analytics professionals, research professionals, and system administrators.
- Fundamental knowledge of any programming language
- Basic understanding of any database, SQL, and query language for databases
- Working knowledge of Linux or Unix-based systems (recommended, but not mandatory)
Lesson 01 – Course Introduction
Lesson 01 – Introduction to NoSQL databases
Lesson 02 – MongoDB A Database for the Modern Web
Lesson 03 – CRUD Operations in MongoDB
Lesson 04 – Indexing and Aggregation
Lesson 05 – Replication and Sharding
Lesson 06 – Developing Java and Node JS Application with MongoDB
Lesson 07 – Administration of MongoDB Cluster Operations
Access Period of Course
1 year from date of enrolment
- Students 0 student
- Max Students10000
- Duration20 hour
- Skill levelintermediate
- Re-take course100000
Lesson 0 - Course Introduction
Lesson 1 - Introduction to NoSQL databases
Lesson 2 - MongoDB A Database for the Modern Web
Lesson 3 - CRUD Operations in MongoDB
Lesson 4 - Indexing and Aggregation
Lesson 5 - Replication and Sharding
Lesson 6 - Developing Java and Node JS Application with MongoDB
Lesson 7 - Administration of MongoDB Cluster Operations