Certified Information System Auditor (CISA®)
(All course fees are in USD)
This Certified Information System Auditor (CISA®) online course helps you gain expertise in the acquisition, development, testing, and implementation of information systems and learn the guidelines, standards, and best practices of protecting them. The CISA® online training course enhances your understanding of the information system audit process and how to adequately protect it.
Offered in Partnership with
- Online self-paced learning: 14 hours
- Live virtual classroom training: 40 hours
Total online blended learning: 50+ hours
- ISACA-accredited Instructors
- This course is developed by an ISACA Elite Partner
- Industry-based case studies
CISA® is one of the most sought-after certification programs for professionals with information systems audit, control, and security skills. A CISA® certification will enhance these critical skills and provide a competitive edge over your peers.
Skills to be Learned
- Vulnerability assessment and identification
- Information Systems audit and assurance guidelines
- Auditing Information Systems
- Governance and IT management
- Information Systems acquisition development and implementation
- Information Systems operations maintenance and service management
- Information asset protection
Award upon Successful Completion
CISA® Certification “Certificate of Achievement” from Simplilearn
This online course is aligned with the CISA® professional exam. To become a CISA® certified professional, you need also to meet below requirements:
- Pass the CISA examination
- Submit an application for CISA certification
- Adherence to the Code of Professional Ethics
- Adherence to the Continuing Professional Education Program
- Compliance with the Information Systems Auditing Standards
For additional information, please visit ISACA’s website re CISA:
Upon completion of this CISA® course, you will:
- Be able to identify and assess vulnerabilities and report on compliance and institutional controls
- Gain a better understanding of information system audit, assurance guidelines, standards, and best practices
- Learn how to govern and control enterprise IT environments
- Understand acquisition, development, testing, and implementation of information systems
- Develop a working knowledge of domains of CISA®, as prescribed by ISACA
- Acquire relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the CISA® certification exam of ISACA
- Course-end Quiz
- Simulation Tests
Course Completion Criteria
Online Self-pace Learning
- Complete the online course
Live Online Virtual Classroom
- Attend one complete batch
- Complete one simulation test with a minimum score of 80%
Who Should Enrol
- Information system/IT auditors/consultants
- IT compliance managers
- Chief compliance officers
- Chief risk and privacy officers
- Security heads/directors
- Security managers/architects
Domain 00 – Course Introduction
Domain 01 – Process of Auditing Information Systems
Domain 02 – Governance and Management of IT
Domain 03 – Information Systems Acquisition, Development, and Implementation
Domain 04 – Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Service Management
Domain 05 – Protection of Information Assets
Access Period of Course
1 year from date of enrolment
Technical Trainer, Owner- Steppingstonesolutions Inc
Mr. Pompilio has been an IT Professional since 1989. He holds over 20 IT certifications which include EC-Council CEI, CEH, CHFI, CISSP, CISA, CISM. His passion is to help IT professionals achieve their training goals and career growth.
Senior Consultant Telecom, IT and Information Security
Very helpful for career in Information Security. The best part of the training is that the trainer is giving many practical and real-time examples to clarify concepts. Thank you.
Kalavathi R Srivatsa
Senior Manager Compliance at Hubzu
I attended this course with an expectation of understanding the basics and complete information about CISA exam and certification. The training was delivered with high level of professionalism, the trainer explained complex logic easily. Overall this training was great and met my expectations
Senior Information Security Analyst
…..This course was a proper combination of video recording and human interaction. The instructor has a sound knowledge of the subject and the examples provided were very apt. It helped me to take the exam confidently and pass with flying colors……
Manager – Quality, Risk Advisory & IT Audit at Wipro
Good content. Really appreciate the structured course methodology.
Manager Regulatory and Compliance
Very good training on CISA. It was really helpful in understanding the basic concepts of infrastructure and IT operations.
Training course provided gives a very good understanding on five domains of CISA certification. It is going to prove a very handy and good reading material for self-study for exam preparation.
An excellent way of delivering the CISA content. I find it really helpful.
Overall structure of training was good and it has achieved its intended objectives.
The faculty displayed thorough knowledge on the subject.
Good Knowledge of trainer. Very cooperative on course speed and repeated explanations. Content arrangement is very good.
Classroom training helped me to understand the key concepts and interactions with a highly qualified trainer too was greatly helpful
I have enrolled in the CISA course and found it to be amazing. I think the course will help me find a new job in the future.
The training course covered all the required topics.
Thorough and detailed discussion during the batch helped to understand the concepts better.
CISA overall training was good.
- Students 0 student
- Max Students10000
- Duration54 hour
- Skill levelall
- Re-take course100000
Lesson 01 - Course Introduction
Lesson 02 - Process of Auditing Information Systems
Lesson 03 - Governance and Management of IT
Lesson 04 - Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation
Lesson 05 - Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Service Management
Lesson 06 - Protection of Information Assets
Course Case Study