ITIL® 4 Intermediate SO Online Training Course
(All course fees are in USD)
Professionals involved in the management of IT service operations will benefit from the ITIL Intermediate SO certification. This SO training course focuses on IT governance, risks, budgets, and strategic assets. You will gain service operation expertise during the strategy, design, and transition phases as you get prepared for the ITIL SO exam.
Offered in Partnership with
Total online pre-recorded self-paced learning: 5 hours
- 5 hours of high-quality e-learning content
- 9 chapter-end quizzes
- Downloadable e-book
Demand for certified professionals in the SO module of ITIL is growing dramatically in the global IT market. Professional certification can create opportunities for such roles as service delivery manager, incident manager, service engineer, and quality consultant.
Skills to be Learned
- Service Operation purpose
- Key components of ITIL library
- Service Operation processes
- Service Operation activities
- Service desk
- Critical Success Factors
- Challenges and risks
Award upon Successful Completion
ITIL® Intermediate SO “Certificate of Achievement” from Simplilearn
- Undertake at least 21 contact hours (hours of instruction, excluding breaks, with an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) or an accredited e-learning solution) for this syllabus, as part of a formal, approved training course.
- A basic IT literacy and approximately two years IT experience are highly desirable.
- Hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (or other appropriate earlier ITIL and bridge qualifications).
- It is also recommended that candidates complete at least 21 hours of personal study by reviewing the syllabus and the ITIL Service Operation publication in preparation for the examination, specifically Chapter 2: Service Management as a Practice
Who Should Enrol
The target group for the ITIL Intermediate SO Certificate includes, but is not limited to, Chief Information Officers (CIOs), Chief Technology Officers (CTOs), IT managers and supervisory staff, team leaders, service designers, IT architects, IT planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, and IT security managers.
To be eligible for taking the ITIL Intermediate SO examination, the candidate should take the training with an accredited training organization. Basic IT literacy and approximately two years of IT experience are highly desirable. Applicants should hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (or other appropriate earlier ITIL and bridge qualifications).
Candidates should complete at least 21 hours of personal study by reviewing the syllabus and the ITIL Service Operation publication in preparation for the examination (specifically Chapter 2: Service Management as a Practice).
Lesson 01 – Introductory Lesson
Lesson 02 – Introduction to Service Operation
Lesson 03 – Service Operation Principles
Lesson 04 – Service Operation Processes
Lesson 05 – Common Service Operation Activities
Lesson 06 – Organizing for Service Operation
Lesson 07 – Technology Considerations
Lesson 08 – Implementation of Service Operation
Lesson 09 – Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks
Lesson 10 – Summary, case studies, exam preparation and directed
Manuel W Lloyd
Virtual CIO, IT Service Expert
Manuel W. Lloyd is a Process Expert known for his thought leadership in IT governance, legislative compliance, operational efficiency, and cyber security.
Access Period of Course
1 year from date of enrolment
- Students 0 student
- Max Students1000
- Duration5 hour
- Skill levelintermediate
- Re-take course1000
Lesson 01 - Introductory Lesson
Lesson 02 - Introduction to Service Operation
Lesson 03 - Service Operation Principles
Lesson 04 - Service Operation Processes
Lesson 05 - Common Service Operation Activities
Lesson 06 - Organizing for Service Operation
Lesson 07 - Technology Considerations
Lesson 08 - Implementation of Service Operation
Lesson 09 - Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks
Lesson 10 - Summary, case studies, exam preparation and directed